IBM Recruitment scheduled for Engineering graduates for the role of Technical Support Associate & Software Developer at Bangalore Office & Project Trainee at Multiple Locations. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
IBM Recruitment 2019 Details:
IBM Recruitment for Technical Support Associate:
|Job Role||Technical Support Associate|
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 0 to 2 years of experience in Technical Support role
- Ensure that urgent customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible.
- Experience to work well in a fast-paced environment and demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results
- Demonstrate the ability to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
- As Technical Support Associate, you will be responsible to solve client issues in an effective and timely manner as prescribed Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where challenged and inspired every single day.
- And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here………Read More>>